Essential ADA Compliance 201
How to do a basic compliance check. Includes common components, horizontal paths, vertical paths, parking, doors, restrooms and counters and dining areas."
With this course you will also get handouts that you can use to make basic assessments about accessible parking, accessible dining and so on.
After watching these videos, you will be able to
- Walk through your property and spot common lawsuit issues
- Figure out common (and not so common) sense fixes for compliance
- Advise your (prospective) tenants on their (and your) liability
- Protect your business and your clients
These videos will cover
- Restaurants (no stage)
- Office buildings (no conference room)
- Retail and store front spaces
- Parking lots (such as for strip malls without a parking structure)
This course does not cover any state building code or local requirements.
Stay tuned for more advanced courses (which will include Auditoriums, stadiums, hotels/motels, spas, gyms, gas stations and institutional settings like classrooms, jails and medical office buildings)
PreviewComponents PreAmble (0:55)
StartHorizontal Paths (11:55)
StartVertical Paths (13:13)
StartCounters and Dinning Rooms (6:06)